Sunday, December 11, 2005

I turned on my computer this morning to find this email...

Hi LESLIE,

This is Mark Victor Hansen and I have been looking for you.
Robert G. Allen and I have teamed up to find 100 people to make rich!

Are you one of them?

We are looking to prove that our new book really works...so we are looking to help 100 people to create multiple streams of income.

Apply Here


This is not the first "invitation" I've received from these two guys. It has been almost a year since I got my first one.

So, I have a question...

Why are you still looking for those 100 people who want to get rich?
Surely there are at least that many out there in cyberspace.

Something does not add up.

Either you are looking for more than 100 or your marketing campaign is not working well enough to attract 100 in a year.

I find it hard to believe that at least 100 people have not responded by now.

In either case, you might consider that, just maybe, it is time to adjust your sales pitch.

No comments: