Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm definitely hooked on The Secret.

At first, I was just awestruck by the incredible viral marketing; but then I really got into the vision of what they are creating.

Just look at what they have accomplished.

So, 2 days ago, I thought I'd make it real for people and created this Frappr map.

If you are, like me anticipating the Feb release of this worldwide television event and want to contribute, then go here and add yourself to the map. Participate in viral marketing.

I've also been a regular participant in this forum.

I have also added the ribbon to my Delfin website and to the index page of my Prosperity Paradigm eZine.

So you can see that I am into this Secret thing big time.

Better that than sitting around in front of the boob tube watching more of the same old mind numbing drivel like 90% of the folks.

No comments: