Monday, December 12, 2005

I've spent the last 2 days playing around with Frappr

The first map I built is to add to The Secret buzz. It is going to be fun to watch the hundreds (maybe even thoussnds) of people add themselves to this map over the next days and weeks in advance of the global television event in February.

Of course, I continue to contribute to the awesome Powerful Intentions Secret forums. What a great bunch of people they are attracting.

I also created a Frappr map for Prosperity Paradigm. That is a longer term project that should also be quite rewarding.

Speaking of Prosperity Paradigm. My eZine website is finally back up and running on a new server. The third one in three years.

And then, just to have another sandbox to play in, I also created a space and another blog at My Space

Time to go make a Caesar salad. TTYL.

No comments: