Saturday, December 03, 2005

What a busy week...

I am the stage manager for a local theatre group that premiered a musical last night and we had rehearsals every night leading up to opening night. It was a hit. Next show is next Saturday night and then the following Saturday, we do a performance in Bequia.

We had to do an emergency reload of our seLFTech website after a denial of service attack. Sandra spent some long intense hours working with our programmers. Fortunately, we had planned a move to a new more secure, bigger and faster server, and had begun the moving process, so we were already half way there.

My friend Bob Dignard-Fung is launching his global Magnetic Thinking TV program on Monday. I'll be a future guest and we have also been working together on another exciting project that will launch early in the new year.

My partners in IPg8 have been busy putting the finishing touches on integrating the global financial network that will make this the best online payment processor that exists. Wait til you see the great new Flash graphics on this website. Gotta love how the Web is evolving.

The best viral marketing thing I have seen in ages continues to explode around the world. They just put out a new trailer for their upcoming global TV event. I am enjoying my communications with some of the insiders of this project.

No comments: